Thursday, November 26, 2009

Who needs dessert???

I am perfectly happy to go back for a plateful, (or as much as I can get past my wife,) with good rich gravy, for my dessert. Sort of figure there may be pie left over the next day, but how can you beat real meashed potatoes and gravy?? Or why try??
Probably ate more than I should have, but what the heck, Thanksgiving only comes once a year. Friends invited us to join their group, which totalled 16 this year, and we wreacked havoc with a 28# turkey, and all of the extras that go with it. It was a nice day, rain was gone, company was enjoyable, and a good time was had by all.
Tomorrow is Black Friday, for those crazies who participate, and Christmas in just a month away. Do I smell another turkey being baked?? (The diet starts in 5 weeks!)

No comments: