Sunday, November 30, 2008

Miserable passwords

Actually, had tried several times, in recent days, to post a new message, but had forgotten the password to get here. This new site does not always work the same each day, and with several passwords for different things, it got lost. Finally went in today and redid the password, and I promise to write it down this time, somewhere!

I got a bit older since the last post--had a birthday last Sunday. My wife surprised me by inviting my son and his lady down for Sunday dinner as my 'party'. We had been to church, my first time since my latest surgery, and I had come home and located my recliner while she was fixing dinner. I was not paying attention to what, or how much, she was fixing, actually expecting leftovers from a birthday supper she had fixed the night before, for a lady friend from church who was turning 94. When the doorbell rang, and Tim was there, it was totally unexpected. We had a good meal and visit to celebrate.

When they left, Tim and Rhonda forgot their digital camera, and we did not find it for about an hour, and they were almost home by then. So Tim and I made arrangements to meet sort of midway, after he left work on Monday. I drove across WPB, and he came down from Ft Pierce, and we met at Gander Mountain sporting goods in NPB. (Hey, had to meet somewhere!) Of course, we wandered around for an hour+ when we met, so as not to waste the trip. I was pretty tired by that much walking/browsing, but the driving was not a problem, other than not being able to get onto Northlake Blvd, due to traffic. Thought it must have been practice for Black Friday! So I went the other way, and took a side street all the way back home.

Overall, I am doing pretty well. We had Thanksgiving with friends, a total of 12 people, and we also had a couple over Friday night and played bridge for a while. I am taking it pretty easy, lots of sitting and reading. I did get started with Christmas lights on Friday, got them out, untangled, and a couple of strings put up around the front door. Still will do some more, in the next day or so. Rain forecast for today, which we need, so not likely to get to do any today. Also, cooler temps forecast for a couple of days. Most of the tree decorations, etc, are stored rather deeply in the storage shed, not sure how soon I may feel like digging to them, and getting them out. Maybe a little each day will make it. Let you know later.

1 comment:

Nate said...

I keep all my passwords on a spreadsheet. That way I don't forget and I can copy/paste the passwords into whatever blocks they need to go into.