Thursday, November 20, 2008

Time to catch up

Guess it probably is past time, actually, but the last week has been a royal "pain". I had rather extensive hemmoroid surgery last Thursday, and they wound not let me blog from the hospital. (No sense of humor.) It has not been a fun week, to put it mildly. While I was in the hospital, I had the luxury of a bedside pump, (morphine?), that was at the command of a push button pinned to my gown, and relief was just a touch away, but part of being released to go home, was getting off the pump, and handling the discomfort with pills. I have been getting by, but the pills are not as easy as a touch of a button.

There have been some other problems, which I will not go into here and now, but I am feeling better, and hope to have all of this 'behind' me shortly!!

No comments: