Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Disturbs me, how about you??

I think the thing bothering me the most, in the recent days news, is the fact that the decisions about the auto companies 'bankruptcies' and reorganization plans, is that all the decisions seem to be being made by the Obam administration, none of them coming up before Congress for votes or agreements. Does this read "Obamessiah" to anyone.

He claims that he has no desire to 'run' the auto companies, but he is busy telling them what he thinks they should do, for the good of themselves, the country, the ecomony, and the rest of the world. Oh, really?? Having never run a company, or had a real job involving leadership in his previous career history, how is he suddenly so wise, as to make these major decisions, for companies that have been around for most of the past century?

Scares me, and I'm fearless, as the old saying goes. Having read the Left Behind series both completely and repeatedly, and considering the depicted world leader who takes over everything, and then runs the world 'his' way, I can certainly see this man filling the shoes of the world leader to come!! SCARES ME!!!!!!!!

No comments: