Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dentist again???

Oh yes, it is Monday again, right? Seems that every week has been starting with a visit to the dentist lately. Talk about a tough way to begin a new week. Actually, my dentist is a super-nice guy, it's just his profession I dislike. I have been going to him for over 30 years now, so you know he agrees with me as a person.

OK, so I haven't seen him as often as I probably should have, but I don't like being in that chair, nice guy or not. But at this point, I seem to have no choice, so we are working on my being able to keep eating for a few more years. I just took a life-predicting quiz, online, that said I should have 7700 more days, live to be 94-95, or so. Actually, I have no overwhelming desire to keep tramping around this globe for that long, I don't believe. For one thing, I don't believe the quiz took into account the present-day presidency, and their seeming desire to stop meds and care for aged and infirm seniors. Not that it has come to that yet, but then Obamessiah has 3 1/2 years to go, and look at the past 6 months progress!!! Need I say more?

Actually, as a matter of personal opinion, (and hope,) I don't think our world is going to continue on it's present course for that long anyhow. Now that concept, I have no problem with. And if the Rapture comes before I get to the dentist tomorrow, I guess they will just have to charge me for a missed apointment. (Can they do that if my dentist is gone also?? Interesting point.) Oh well.

No comments: