Monday, October 27, 2008

My b/f left me------------

Yes, boo hoo, I lost my fanny pack this morning. Still have the PICC line in my arm, but no tubing attaching me to a pump/IV supply. Have to see a doctor tomorrow am, and probably will lose the PICC line then, or soon after. I am a bit lop-sided, not having to lean into the extra attachment, but I will get used to that.

Feeling well, and hopefully the medical problems are behind me, for the moment, at least.

Tried to post earlier this weekend, but the DSL would not cooperate. The connection kept going away, whenever it felt like it. Not sure what the problem was. I had intended to report on the initial outing, on Saturday. Went to a gun show, with Tim, up in Ft Pierce. I had never been the that fair grounds, or gun show. Turned out the parking was in what seemed to be a neighboring county!! Heck of a hike from car to gate, and then from there to the buildings (3) where the show was. We had a good time wandering around. Met up with one of Tim's co-workers and his dad, browsing as we were. No major purchases--
couple of accessory items, and some well-priced reloaded ammo. Not that we didn't drool over a few of the many items on sale, and laugh or scoff at quite a few offerings as well. (People have some WIERD ideas about what weapons should look like, it seems.) Also, about the size of handguns in particular. I always thought cannons were supposed to come with a set of wheels under them, but no longer. Just take someone along to help hold up the end of the barrel, I guess. And that was among the handguns!! Lots of walking, but did OK, and still was able to get up and around the next day, so all is well.

No comments: